Friday 18 May 2007

The Deleted Comment

I deleted a comment the other day, as some of you will have noticed.

I must say it was heart warming to see that though it clearly been seen by some of you,it was politely ignored. Also you will have realised that I wouldn't have bothered to delete it if it hadn't been corect in it's guess.

I don't like deleting comments and will only do so when they compromise my anonymity to a degree which threatens the life I lead in the world out there. I will never delete a point of view, even if it is about me, as long as the opinion does not contain information which allows the world at large to know who I am, who my friends are, where I work and where I live.

There are some of you who know me by name and I am aware that figure rose slightly the other night, which I regret, but I was a little touched by the respect for my privacy that was shown by those who realised they knew something they were not meant to.

Thankyou.

No comments: