Sunday 25 January 2009

Fifteenth Crushed Sunday Memusetica



Courtesy of His Eminence The Lord High Judd Corizan, Grand Master of the Memes of the Eastern Marches, Steward of the Blogging Hundreds, Baron of the Borough of Great Bloggerston in the County of Cybershire, High Sherrif of Youtubedownloadland.

1. If you could say anything you wanted to say to George Bush, what would you say? George, you do realise Cuba's not Muslim don't you?

2. If you had to be the mother of Britney Spears or Lindsay Lohan, who would you choose and why? I can't say either idea is high on my list of fantasies.



3. You get to be Queen for a day. The kids are all taken care of, and you can spend as much money as you want. What do you do all day? I'm pondering this one. It really does stretch the imagination. I'm a woman with a lot of money....

I'd give Paris Hilton a run for her money.

4. Is there a song that brings tears to your eyes every time you hear it? If so, which one? The Power of Love, Frankie Goes to Hollywood.



5. A fairy taps you on the shoulder and tells you that you can either have a perfect face or a perfect body for the rest of your life. Which do you choose? Pefect body, I think. Though my definition of perfect body please. By that I mean slender and petite, not sweaty and muscular.

6. If you could live any place in the world and money was no object, where would you live and why? Well, one is tempted to say Goa. But you know, much is there is a lot wrong with this country, it's home. So yes, I'd just buy a fairly sizeable property out Solihull way.



7. What is your biggest regret in life? This comes up way too often. I think everybody knows...

8. If you could go back and visit one person in your life who is now dead, and ask one question, what would that question be and why would you ask it? I've not known that many people die, to be fair. The only one I could actually say was IN my life as opposed to someone I knew was my Grandad. I guess I'd ask him if he felt life had cheated him.



9. If you had the choice to age forward (like we are now) or aging backwards (think Benjamin Buttons) which would you choose and why? I have this idea that the way it works now is the sensible way.

10. What will the epitaph on your headstone say? Veni, Vidi, Vivi.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Picturing myself as a woman with money was a stretch for me as well. Have a greeat day, Joe...

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing this was not your favourite meme as you danced around some of the questions.

I would have difficulty myself with it although I see Nunyaa took up the challenge.

Anonymous said...

I have to say this was quite easily the daftest meme I have ever come across.

There's having a vivid imagination and there's being a Terry gilliam cartton.