Sunday 7 December 2008

Ninth Crushed Sunday Memusetica



Another Sunday, another meme from Judd...

This one...Well, you really get the juicy gossip here...

1. When you buy a greetings card are the words or the picture more important to you? It's a greetings card. No one looks at them for much over ten seconds. The picture, I guess. Though a witty punchline goes a long way.

2. Do you ever make gifts for people, if so what, or do you buy them? I did as a child. Though making models out of blue tack and giving them to female staff is always fun. I make cute blue tack dogs.

3. Are you going on holiday this year? If so, where? I doubt it. India would be nice though.



4. What was the best party you've ever been to? I've been to some good parties. But I went to a very good one just over two years ago which went on for a couple of days. There were about twenty people, all told, much drugs and I ended up in a three in a bed session at one point.

5. If you are married, describe your wedding. If not, what would your ideal wedding be like? Well, I don't believe in marriage. I believe in Free Love. So if I did marry, part of the celebration would involve demonstrating the breaking away from the chastity ideal by...having a Swingers party to celebrate.

6. What's the most romantic thing that's ever been said to you? (By an ex after she'd got engaged to someone else) 'I don't think it's wrong to love two people. I'd never tell him that, but I'll always love you.'

7. What's your favorite romantic song? 'The Power of Love' by Frankie Goes to Hollywood.

8. Favorite heartbreak song? 'Nothing Compares to You' by Sinead O'Connor.



9. Which celebrity would you like a dream date with? Well, Rihanna clearly.

10. Which female celebrity do you find beautiful?? I suppose I can't have Rihanna again. Keisa Buchanan then.

11. Which male celebrity do you think is attractive? If I was gay, I'd sleep with Johnny Depp.

12. Describe the kind of underwear you normally wear. Boxer shorts. Usually with Cartoon characters on them.

13. If you could be in a television sit-com, which would you choose? Can I be a South Park character?



14. Which character would you like to be? 'Respect ma authoratah!' Come on! Being Cartman would be fun!

15. What are your favorite boy and girl names? Isildur and Eowyn.

16. What's your supermarket of choice? Morrisons.

17. What is your best character trait? I'm usually good company.

18. What is your worst habit? I bite my nails.



19. Elaborate on your default icon. ???? Default icon. Pass.

20. What is your current relationship status? Single. It's ALWAYS single. Even when it isn't.

21. Ever have a near death experience? Kind of. I think it was quite close to an OD. I thought I was flying, anyway.

22. Name an obvious quality about you? I'm vain.

23. What’s the name of a song stuck in your head right now? 'Someone, somewhere, in Summertime' by Simple Minds.



24. Name a celebrity you would marry. Which bit of 'I don't believe in marriage' was hard to follow? Though if I had to, well, Rihanna. Though Paris Hilton might be more fun. Definitely a girl after my own heart.

25. Do you like pain? Depends on the context. In the right circumstances, yes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went to a Richard Branson party at his house once.

Cool !

Anonymous said...

Now THAT's what I call a party ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm beginning to think there are two types of people in this world: those who enjoy a bit of pain and those who don't.

I'm most certainly in the NO PAIN group, I can't understand what is so pleasurable about being hurt. Not even in sex.

Anonymous said...

Crushed, am glad you never said Mr Hanky :)

Anonymous said...

I would assume that a Richard Branson party would be nothing less than lavish. When I imagine it I see bizarre story book characters tight rope walking across a pond of hungry aligators. Dunno why, just do.

Anonymous said...

Hmm Kately, you've just never been bitten in the right place at the right time, that's all...

And I'd love to go to one of Richard's parties, that would be fucking awesome!

Anonymous said...

E-K- Did you pull his beard?

I'd have asked him if he ever danced round in forests at midnight, hoping no one would hear him give away his real name...

NurseExec- It was :)
Parties are what life is all about.

Kate- It depends on how far you go. Nails through genitals, bad. Being cuffed to the bedpost while the strict nun punishes you for creeping into the convent, good :)

Nunyaa- Did you ever see the one with Mr Slave?
With the gerbil?
You really should, you'd love it.

Reeny- I'm trying to figure quite WHY you see that...
I'm not seeing it myself...

I remember once at Uni we came up with this bizarre scenario. It was that the biggest secret of the government, was the cabinet spliff.

In our version, Tony Blair would be winding up and Gordon would be getting impatient. In the end Gordon would say 'That's ok, Tony, reefer time'.
And we would discuss how all the various cabinet members got after a puff.
We reckoned Jack Straw (Then Home secretary) would be getting frisky with Margaret Becket.

This imaginary scenario would then be punctuated by the arrival of Gerry Adama and Ian Paisley for peace talks, in which the pair would play spin the bottle to decide the future of Ireland, after a good smoke.

Fusion- Timing is everything, this is so.

I'm thinking Obama needs to have a party. I reckon HE knows how to party!