Monday 15 December 2008

Tenth Crushed Sunday Memusetica



I wasn't actually going to do one this week, as Judd had gone all Christmassy, and well, I tend to boycott Christmas, aside from going to Mass Christmas Eve, getting presents for people and since everyone else is partying, why not?
But otherwise I'm not a fan of the consumerist glutfest...

But, we have a surprise meme from Steve Hayes of Notes from underground. Steve is an Orthodox Deacon resident in South Africa, a Christian thinker for whom Christian thought is alive and well, and did not end with the last words of the Book of Revelations.

The rules, well, here they are. The Award is called the Tree of Happiness Award...



• Link to the person who gave the award to you.
• Post the rules on your blog.
• List six things that make you happy.
• Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
• Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
• Let the person who awarded you know when your entry is up.

So, six things that make me happy...

1. Spending time with friends.



2. Birmingham City beating Aston Villa.



3. Seeing something from a totally new perspective and realising something fundamentally important.



4. Lieing in the arms of a beautiful woman.



5. Dancing.



6. Blogging :)



It seems I have to pass this onto six people...

Ok, well, I'm passing it on to people who make me happy, either because they write posts which make me think, add much value to this blog by the depth and quality of their comments, or are just really nice people who brighten up my day.

Crashie, Kate, Moggs, Princess P, X-Dell, Eric

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks :)
This one made me happy, too!
(I'm such a dork)

Anonymous said...

thanks crushed, I will do this one. It is nice to talk about warm fuzzy things for a change eh!?!