Saturday 21 March 2009

Nineteen and a Halfth Crushed Sunday Memusetica



This week, Judd has come up with a meme that...

I can't really answer. Any of it.
I don't have a wife. And never will. I do have a mother. But I'd pushed to answer half these questions, I would. Mostly, I don't know the answers, those I do...
I figure it's not my business to share. I guess my mother is kind of personal. Details about her don't belong on this blog. I have a mother. You don't need to know any more than that.

Because of that, because there are questions but no answers, but you still get music, this can't really count as a full Memusetica.

1. What is something your mom/wife always says to you?

2. What makes your mom/wife happy?

3. What makes your mom/wife sad?



4. How does your mom/wife make you laugh?

5. What was your mom/wife like as a child?

6. How old is your mom/wife?

7. How tall is your mom?



8. What is her favorite thing to do?

9. What does your mom/wife do when you're not around?

10. If your mom/wife becomes famous, what will it be for?

11. What is your mom/wife really good at?



12. What is your mom/wife not very good at?

13. What does your mom/wife do for a job?

14. What is your mom/wife's favorite food?

15. What makes you proud of your mom/wife?



16. If your mom/wife were a cartoon character, who would she be?

17. What do you and your mom/wife do together?

18. How are you and your mom/wife the same?

19. How are you and your mom/wife different?



20. How do you know your mom/wife loves you?

21. What does your mom/wife like most about your dad/yourself?

22. Where is your mom/wife's favorite place to go?

No comments: