Thursday 6 December 2007

An Answer to My Detractors



I'm sitting back now and realising I've entered a very dangerous game. Logically, I should have realised that from the start.
Does that deter me? Not really. I know what matters.

And that's you. Not just you reading this, but all of you. All human beings on the face of the globe. Life.

To hell with ideologies and religions, to hell with illogical creeds used to control the masses, shouting 'four legs good, two legs bad.' To hell with the way the powers that be mask their exploitations of people behind words like 'redemption, 'consumer choice' and other totems.

It works if it increases the total number of living human beings, if it creates more territory for them, increases their knowledge, advances their technology and increases their overall happiness.
That is the only creed WE need.

I know how the current system works, the INGSOC we live under. I understand the last two hundred years of human history. I also can see what is going to happen. I'm not being arrogant, or vain. I'm stating fact.

Now it stands to reason, that the system survives because most people just don't think. They blindly follow totems.

This blog states things the powers that be KNOW. FACTS.
Facts that they don't want people to realise.



Why do you think it's so important to me?

There are no illuminati, no terror networks, no masonic conspiracies, no heaven, no hell, no economic growth forever, no way the third world can grow economies like ours, no moral reasons not to make love to whom and when we choose, no reason not to party, we live in a world where the wealth- and power- of the haves, is maintained by filling our minds with drivel.

There are just a few powerful people maintaining the rest of us as slaves.

UNDERSTAND HOW THEY DO THIS.

IT REALLY IS FUCKING SIMPLE WHEN YOU GRASP IT.

And yes, the ideals I propose, really think about them. Stand back, be objective.
Are they not a better way to live?

They're coming to get me now with everything they have. They're not going to tackle my arguments on face value. They're going to use their usual tactics. Slur, deceit, misrepresentation- and the (apparent)embittered rantings of one woman. They will seek to take my character apart in a way that avoids them having to deal with what I am saying.

This is happening and it is happening now. God knows, I never thought I'd see the day, but I suppose I was an idiot to think it wouldn't come.

Am I being over the top in thinking my life is potentially at risk?
Maybe not.

What I do know is that I am facing a particularly co-ordinated assault at the moment online, and I suspect I am not seeing the real players.



What is clear to me, is I have certainly been set up over a long period of time.

So. To summarise.
Some very determined people indeed, backed up by all the wealth of the world are going to flick this lone voice in the wilderness out of existence. And it will be easy for them to do.

I just wanted to live my life as normal, an anonymous individual, that's why I blogged anonymously. So I could put everything online and keep my real life free from it. That's clearly not going to be able to happen.

But I'm not afraid. I will face whatever comes, because I will not cower in front of them. That's not who I am. And standing up to this system, is about the only thing I really care about.

This post might seem like a paranoid rant. I wish it was.
Sadly, it's not.

But just remember this.

Think LOGICALLY.
And the truth is easy to see.

Read through my archives- the truth is there.

Update: Again, at first glance some of that post might seem bizarre. However, anyone who thinks that has not seen the post elsewhere it is in response too. I am certainly NOT being paranoid in thinking I have enemies that I certainly have not sought.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conspiracy theory? Then again, just cuz u are paranoid doesn’t mean that you are not being followed…

Anonymous said...

Mmm.
I wish I had time to read through the archives but you post so often I have trouble keeping up with your and all my other reads' current posts.
All I can say is I hope it works out the way you want it to, whatever it is and your fears do not come true.

Anonymous said...

Here we go. It starts.

Anonymous said...

Okay, mister, you've got me a little concerned, and a little perplexed....

Anonymous said...

Crushed, time for your advice in the last sentence - think logically!

Anonymous said...

You don't need to be paranoid- they really are out to get you.

I'd offer to loan you my Tin Foil Hat but James is using it at the moment.

Seriously, you need to spell it out more, put some hyperlinks in. Your postings are often far too intellectual for a simple tlephone engineer like me to grasp and persevere with.

Anonymous said...

Oooo... if you're in danger, does that mean the blog is, too? (could whoever it is close your blog...?)

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what is going on?? Did I miss something? Is this about that ubermouth person? Do I need to come over there and kick some english ass for you or what?

Anonymous said...

What can I say, Igsoc. Kind of flattering if they are out to get ya don't you think ?

I wish I was WORTH getting at.

Come and git me, ya spoogies !

Nope. I suppose they're not interested. So I'll latch onto your shirt tails for some glamour and excitement.

Let's ride the shit-flume together.

I like you Ingsoc - have a great weekend.

;-)

Anonymous said...

What's up doc?

Anonymous said...

So blogpower isn't supporting you through this?

Anonymous said...

Crushed, even if your identity was revealed, it really wouldn't matter too much. We all realize the dichotomy that exists. Even Thoreau trotted in to town to lunch with the Emersons and sought company whilst espousing the virtue of solitude. But his words can inspire and thrill nevertheless. You may be yelling the Emperor is naked, but remember initially it was just a boy (realize the symbolism) and meaningless until the masses were encouraged by his clamor.

Anonymous said...

I think there might have been some misunderstandings all round. Let's have a beer to the festive season.

Anonymous said...

I'm clearly out of touch. Other posts? I'm going to the wrong sites obviously not where all the action is.

This will be made into a straight for TV film in a few years.

Anonymous said...

Why don't you two pull a couple of crackers and put the silly paper hats on - AND LEAVE IT? !!

Anonymous said...

Good luck Crush - whatever is happening for you. I hope you are ok :)

p.s I too wish you'd just 'spell it out' and name names and specifics because as a reader, it's hard to keep up!!
But you have your reasons....and I can just say hope it all works out.

Anonymous said...

Sometimes we're paranoid with good reason. People are out to get us! Other times, it's just random. Can you let us know the background to this? Sorry if you've covered it in earlier posts.

Anonymous said...

OK, I'm back.

General points.
Actually, if my identity was disclosed, yes I would be extremely worried, yes. Helen, this country is a police state.

Second point- this post may have been a little high on rhetoric, (OK, it was OTT), but I was quite ill with flu, in a state of delirium and worn down after months of worry and stress vis a vis the online (and offline) persecution I am subjected to by one particular female blogger.

No further statement- at this time.

The post still stands as a statement of what's important to me- even if this
'To summarise.
Some very determined people indeed, backed up by all the wealth of the world are going to flick this lone voice in the wilderness out of existence. And it will be easy for them to do.'
should probably be replaced with 'One woman will continue to go round doing as much harm to me as she can.'

Still, C'est la vie.