Sunday 23 December 2007

Christmas Music Post



OK, it's not REALLY a Christmas song. But it was a Christmas number one, and it really is beautiful.

Beautiful, Beautiful, Beautiful.

Loving it, Loving it, Loving it.

These are the sentiments that should drive the season of goodwill to all men.

And I'm devoting to this post to someone I've never met and almost certainly never will, but who has brightened up my day beyond belief and restored my overall faith in humanity. They know who they are.

I hope they wish upon a star this Christmas, and get everything they wish for.

Actually, everyone get wishing on stars.

In fact I'LL go do it whilst I have my pre-bed cigarette.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Buon Natale, Crushed.

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Crushed!

Anonymous said...

Well whoever it's for, I'm sure they appreciate it.

Post reminds me of that song in Pinnochio....